Welcome to Arthur's Pharmacy & Medical Supply, where you’ll find affordable quality solutions for all of your home healthcare needs. We offer a full range of medical equipment and supplies including:
- Bath Safety Products (bath chairs, commodes, grab bars, transfer boards, transfer benches, shower chair)
- Hospital Beds (electric, manual, over bed tables, bed rails, sheets & mattress pads)
- Compression Stockings (surgical stockings, diabetic stockings by Sigvaris, Jobst & Juzo)
- Scooters (3 & 4 wheel scooters)
- Lift Chairs (2 position & 3 position)
- Walking Aids (including 3 & 4 wheeled walkers, rollators, knee walkers, canes & crutches)
- Wheelchairs (manual wheelchairs, transport chairs, lightweight wheelchairs, power wheelchairs)
- Wound Care (bandages, surgical tapes, medical tape, dressings, gauze)
- Ostomy Products (catheters, leg bags, ostomy pouch, urological products)
- CPAP & BiPAP (masks, machines, filters, nasal pillows, tubing, CPAP accessories)
- Incontinence Products (adult diapers, disposables, pads, bladder control undergarments)
- Nebulizers (nebulizer masks & tubing, pediatric nebulizers)
Arthur's Pharmacy & Medical Supply offers a wide range of pharmacy services and compounding including filling prescriptions and local delivery in the following areas: Tamarac, Lauderhill and Sunrise.
Our customers come from Tamarac, Deerfield Beach, Parkland, Lauderhill, Sunrise, Coral Springs, Plantation, Margate, North Lauderhill, Coconut Creek, Oakland Park, Pompano, Lauderdale Lakes, Fort Lauderdale and Davie.
At Arthur's Pharmacy & Medical Supply, we understand that living with certain medical conditions and disorders or recovering from injuries and surgeries can be difficult to cope with. We also understand that shopping for specialty products can be frustrating. It is this understanding that leaves us confident that our trained and experienced consultants will help you find the right solution for managing your condition and regaining your independence. We provide quality care and products in a comfortable and professional setting, and we offer educational information designed to help you come to a better understanding of your condition and its methods of treatment.
When you’re recovering from surgery or learning to live with a chronic condition, it’s important to keep your energy focused on your health. You shouldn’t have to worry about your medical supplies, or whether you have the right equipment to help ease your transition home. At Arthur's Pharmacy & Medical Supply, we’ll do all of that and more for you. We’ll provide you with the latest and best in home healthcare equipment to make your life more enjoyable. Stop by and see us—help us help you.